Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the wordED website, www.worded.com.au. The products and services specified on this website are sold by wordED on these terms and conditions. By using this website and purchasing wordED’s products you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website or purchase any wordED products.
- Every project is unique. Therefore wordED will not quote prices on this website for work . Any prices displayed on the website are approximate and may differ to formal quotes. Formal quotes will be provided on request based on the time, labour and expertise required to complete the project. wordED will not charge above the quoted amount unless the scope of the project changes. Quotes can be requested by contacting wordED.
- By accepting a formal quote and agreeing for specified work to proceed you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- By purchasing any product or service from wordED, you agree to indemnify wordED and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of its use.
- The wordED proofreading and editing service does not guarantee correctness. Final approval is at the discretion of the client. wordED is not liable for any losses, claims or damages resulting from errors in wordED's work.
- The wordED proofreading and editing service does not guarantee correctness for the purposes of publication. wordED takes no responsibility for articles, theses or other works that fail to be published, passed or otherwise accepted due to editing or proofreading errors.
- Work on any project will commence within 1 week of receipt of a formal request to commence and quote/cost agreement. Existing workload and client responsiveness will determine delivery times.
- If for any reason the requested work can not be completed, wordED will notify the client within two (2) business days.
- Invoices are to be paid in full within 14 days of issue. Overdue accounts may be subject to a discretionary interest charge.
- All original copy purchases include up to 2 drafts. The first draft is written to the specifications of the client’s brief. Necessary revisions based on client feedback will then be made provided they do not significantly change the original brief. Significant changes to the brief requiring additional work may require additional payment. Further drafts may incur additional costs.
- Any revisions arising out of review must be received by wordED within 2 weeks (10 business days) of the first draft being released to the client. If no review changes are requested within this time, the project will be considered approved and complete and the client will be invoiced.
- Unless requested not to, wordED reserves the right to refer to your project and your business name in future promotions of any sort.
- GST liability will be indicated at time of invoicing.
- You must pay wordED any GST indicated on invoices at the same time as the amount indicated on the invoice for project work.
- wordED will issue clients with a tax invoice in accordance with the requirements of the law relating to GST.
- This website may contain links to third party websites. wordED makes no warranties and accepts no liability to any third party website or its content.
- Any work produced by wordED on behalf of a client does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of wordED, including any reproduced on this website
- Any work produced by wordED on behalf of a client remains owned and copyrighted by wordED until payment is made in full.